two-four-seven

Monday, January 14, 2008

HOME AWAY FROM HOME



So the winter quarter has been officially upon me for one week. But I felt like I was still in winter break mode when I went back home this weekend. I guess its because I only have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays which makes me feel really good about myself. Not. While I sit away on Mondays watching two straight hours of Scrubs (excellent show btdubbbb) I think about how much time I'm going to be wasting procrastinating since five days out of seven, I don't have to do jack shit. Since today is Monday, I have jack shit to do, so I'm sitting here making a post while my roommate is snoring, taking a nap at 3:39PM. I would take a nap too, but I just feel way too guilty waking up five minutes before the sun sets. The whole point of this post (wow, I typed out essay at first instead of post, which goes to show that for some odd fucking reason, I am truly in school mode) was to just give you guys a glimpse of dorm life versus home life. I actually like my room better at school because I had the chance to organize it the way I wanted it to be where as back home I don't have that freedom because inside of every little asian woman's brain, she is an interior designer. But word to your mother. 

2 comments:

ericc said...

looks legit to me, <3

Anonymous said...

my mama pretty much decorated my room.

I'M ME

My photo
831650, United States

Blog Archive