two-four-seven

Monday, January 7, 2008

GOT MY VANS ON ... WAIT WHAT?

I'm sitting here 3AM talking to Ronnay when I was looking through the Vans Vault thing that he has on his blog (http://ladi-dadi-story.blogspot.com/) and I was just thinking damn, back in like elementary school and middle school, I'd be walking around in some expensive ass Nikes and Adidas and shit and when I saw a kid wearing some Vans I'd think to myself what a wonderful world I mean I thought to myself ... "damn, this dude must be having it good back at home if he is out here rocking Vans" (don't get mad, I was young and ignorant) and to just think... in a span of probably four years, Vans have blown up like madddd. You walk around town and you can easily spot 15-20 kids wearing Vans in all kinds of crazy ass colors and shit. I'd take a good educated guess and say that 93% of kids in high school own a pair of Vans. It's amazing how they are able to market to goth kids all the way to even the nerdy ones who still cop Vans because they're dirt cheap compared to Nikes and shit, even though the price on Vans has almost increased twofolds in the past four years. Just something that I thought about and wanted to jot down on the bloggity blog. Peacin out of Millbrae tomorrow but since I only have classes on tuesdays and thursdays, I should be back home tons. so for now, location swapped to santa cruz cuttys! latey

1 comment:

ericc said...

I thought you left already.
two days of classes a week? noice!

I'M ME

My photo
831650, United States

Blog Archive