two-four-seven

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

WE BELIEVE 2.0



"Haters get mad cause I got me some PLAYOFFS ayyyyyyy!"

So the drought is over and its time for a second season of extended basketball from my Warriors. Its been a long time coming since Vonteego Cummings and Bimbo Coles but what can you say, its our time to shine now. Warriors' season kicks off tomorrow night at 7:30PM PST against the shitty Jazzes of Ute. Semi-finals last year were whack but whatever, Boom Dizzle made up for a little bit of it by posterizing AK-47 up. But cha-cheezy, I'm going to skip my 8-10 class tomorrow to watch it and so should the rest of you bay-destrians. Keep it funky and fresh to deaf. I'll see all you hombres in three weeks.
-dandoesit

No comments:

I'M ME

My photo
831650, United States

Blog Archive