two-four-seven

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

FROM GRADUATION TO COLLEGE DROPOUT


"Late Registration"

All you Kanyeezy heads picked this one up for shiggity. Went back home this past weekend, and its now Monday night and I'm sitting here at four in the morning listening to Tony, Toni, Tone and not studying for my Politics midterm tomorrow. Thats why I'm going straight from Graduation to College Dropout and not the other way around. Going back home was some real good shit. Betsy boo, Mike Slender, and Slib-Tib-Jibbaz all came back as well as Algeus Maximums. It was so damn refreshing just kicking back and spending time with my brothers from another mother. Even though I'm loving Santa Cruz and trying to just live it the fuck up, I would pick home life over this place in a heart beat. Its going to be crazy horse shit when everyone comes back for Thanksgiving. I can't wait. I haven't updated this thing in a while but its late so I'm going to cut it short here. Stay Super Steezy. $$$.
-dandoinit

3 comments:

Unknown said...

dandy u hella livin it up

Razz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Razz said...

dont be a baby bitch. step ya game up stay flossy. i wont say bye, so ill just say goodnight.

I'M ME

My photo
831650, United States

Blog Archive