two-four-seven

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

SHOUTOUTS TO BLACKOUTS


"the Porch Life is now in Session"

This is my bad, I should have been shouting out the Porch Life crew from the first post but I don't know what was going through my mind yadadada no. So this is the crew coming straight at you from Santa Cruz, California even though we're missing our main manage Brian Lam aka Lil Lam. This is the Fremont - San Bruno connection in effect and its been bombski ever sinceski. We run College Ten houses four and six and we just stay bossy while still staying classy. Shout outs to Nick aka St. Nick aka 6'4" Integra drive and shoutouts to Ryan aka Ferrari aka why is your nick name ferrari? and shout out to Peter aka Pete da Sneak aka Skeeter aka for show for show b chicks and shout out to Matt aka Young Money aka Flex Money by night aka health eater and last but not least shout outs to Brian aka Lil Lam aka Killa B aka insane in the membrane aka he Fucks. Thats it for now because I'm currently sitting in my Macro Econ class with 400 other kids and this douche bag came and sat next to me and he is just a douche bag. keep it super steeeezy and girls, don't be sleezy.
-dandoesit

3 comments:

Daniel said...

yo yo shouts out fisho fisho BC! our sponsored author DK a.k.a. D-Money aka DANDYS. Porch life it forreal for life.

Unknown said...

yo dude at first i saw porch life and then i thought it was like a hundreds blog hahaha, howgoesit? dandoesit

mmyoung said...

yo yo yo teriyaki boyz

I'M ME

My photo
831650, United States

Blog Archive