two-four-seven

Monday, March 2, 2009

PROCRASTIMINATION

I hate the fact that uc's on the quarter system discriminate against procrastinators such as myself. every time I have a midterm or an essay due, I end up cleaning the living room and kitchen of my house. I spot clean the shit out of it make it look better than ever. and then i sit down and realize i still have to study.


as i sit and wait my patience begins to flutter,
when this like first began, words I used to stutter,
but who knew stupid games would steal our love's thunder, in a blunder,
where my thoughts and my mind be
you built me up and broke me down but you were too blind to see,
past your selfishness and greed,
every sentence you spoke involved the words "me and need",
but its beyond that, past all of the material,
you killed the like between us your nickname should start with serial.


go cop drake's "so far gone" when it hits tha shelvesss
ya big TEASE: drake - best I ever had

1 comment:

Sarah Keem said...

GUESS WHOS BACK..
BACK AGAIN

I'M ME

My photo
831650, United States

Blog Archive