two-four-seven

Thursday, March 19, 2009

IRISH SPRING

YESSSUMmm. winter quarter is o <>< ally over. seriously one of the lamest quarters of my life. ams5 and poli160c can go run into knives. its about to officially be spring on the 20th so thats good. it's time for some of that delicious ass santa cruz weather. academia world aside, winter quarter turned out to be sweeeeet. been living with five other dudes for like six months now and its been a fun ass ride. spring quarter is about to be a lot better than winter quarter so i'm anticipating the lovely, LOVELY month of april. specially like the third monday of april. ifufeelmethenufeelme. this was a random ass update. i realized that my life is way too damn boring for me to just write about and expect you (the readers) to be entertained.

p.s. creepy kids like joann chang need to stop lurking it up.
p.s.s. march madness begins today. tarheels.

blog slapS
i don't care who listened to his shit first, or whoever found him first, this dude is the truth.

drake - city is mine

drake - replacement girl (ft. trey songz)

"the game need change and i'm the mother fuckin cashier
nickels for my thoughts, dimes in my bed
quarters of the kush shave the lines in my head"

1 comment:

kc said...

did you wear green? i didn't and i got pinched so many times.

I'M ME

My photo
831650, United States

Blog Archive