two-four-seven

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

SELFISH

So I haven't written in this thing in a good  three months. I think it's time for that come back like Jordan in 95'. I guess things have hella changed since really the beginning of college. The biggest being that I'm actually still here in Santa Cruz and will be for the next two-plus years. It's crazy how your outlook on your own life can change so damn suddenly and drastically.

Speaking of change, the election is o-fish-ally today. It seems like everybody and their mother has all of a sudden become an Obama-fucking-historian so I'll leave whatever needs to be said about the presidential election to be discussed in some other form. Oh yeah, some dude named McCain is supposed to be up against Obama but I don't know if homie is even going to show up. 

Last but not least, I think the thing that has affected me the most has to be the fact that I'm living on my own in a house with six fucking dudes. It's just 24/7 mayhem and it's definitely been a HUGE learning experience about people. I'd be a Sociology major but where's the money in that? (I know all of you other UC kids agree, don't fronttttt).

It's 2:50am, no one will read this, and through 5 minutes of writing in this thing again, I think I'm going to opt-out of this blogspot contract like McDyess did with the Nuggets. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate





08'

1 comment:

samantha said...

hah got you on that sociology major thoooo.

i read this & i heart you
if anything write for yourself

besideees can I please, say my peace
If y'all fresh to death, then I'm deceased & this one here, is a heat rocks
Spit like a beat box, the way the beat rocks, New version of Pete Rock
But for that Benz I get CL love
So I switch my girls around like 3L-dub
I'm callin..

I'M ME

My photo
831650, United States

Blog Archive