two-four-seven

Monday, June 30, 2008

SMOKEY SUMMER

With the San Bruno mountain fires, there hasn't been much clear sunshine here back at home. Finally, its starting to clear up. Summer has and always will be the most nonchalant season of the year for me. I seem to fall into the state of nothingness and then when something serious occurs, it takes a while for it to hit me. But at this point, I really just want September 1st to roll around. I want to move back on out and start school again. Older people always say that the one thing they missed about college life was the freedom, and now that I'm back under my parent's roof, a majority of that freedom has dispersed. But its coooooooo.



R.I.P. Ladi-Dadi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

san bruno mountain fires?!

I'M ME

My photo
831650, United States

Blog Archive