two-four-seven

Monday, March 10, 2008

HOUSE PARTY


Santa Cruz

What can I say about Santa Cruz? Besides the endless supply of the ganja, this place is pretty coddamn boring. Friday nights? Not much to do unless you enjoy having eight person parties inside of your dorm room every damn week. Add on top of the fact that there are like two fraternities on campus, and also add on top that none of them have frat houses, and you have pretty much no parties. I guess thats why Santa Cruz has so many people who smoke because honestly, boredom leads to smoking. And with such beautiful weather in the forest, who wouldn't want to smoke? But I guess that's what separates the losers from the winners, because some of these kids won't grow out of this phase and will suffer the consequences later on the road, but for those who can smarten up and lighten up, not only will they be successful in the future, but since they didn't use up all of their smoke cards during college, they can enjoy a toke or two here and there while out of college. Sure, you shouldn't smoke when you have kids but coddamn is it an experience. No one should die without hitting the ganja at least once. But back to Santa Cruz as a city and college... Its really comparable to Mission Street in San Francisco but with a lot more homeless people and less violence. Downtown is basically just one long street with a load of random thrift shops (Santa Cruz would be perfect for you little indie/emo kids). UCSC is chill, probably not the ideal UC for Economics or Business or Political Science majors but instead, more for science majors. But it's coolie, life is about making the best out of situations, and thats what we'll all do. Finals are in exactly one week and it's going to be not that epic. To end it all off, Ryan, Nick, Peter and I went on a bike/scooter ride today, and I have to say, the nature scene here in Santa Cruz is just bombski. If you want to bomb decent hills with your bike or skateboard, Santa Cruz is where its at. I don't know why I wrote this entry when I have the rough draft of my final essay is due tomorrow. 

Blog slap: 2Pac - Better Dayz (this one goes out to you Sungyeh)

Oh yeah, I never learned how to separate paragraphs in school. I apologize if reading this gave you an immense migraine (girls) or headache (guys).

1 comment:

samantha said...

I'm anti-drugs to the fullest. So poo poo on your sentiment that everyone should smoke once.

I'M ME

My photo
831650, United States

Blog Archive