two-four-seven

Saturday, February 2, 2008

NOSTALGIA



I came across this picture and it just reminded me about how the good times used to be. I mean, just look at Zack's face, it tells it all. College is good and all, but for all of you who are still in high-school, don't take it for fucking granted. Those four years are by far the best times you will EVER have in your life. The people you meet during your grade school years honestly do not compare to what you'll find in college. Like Nike's new line, be true to your school (but in this case, high-school). Props to my roommate Shelby for the picture.

On a different note, for all of the non Bay-Area readers out there, this is how we get down in the Bay...



Do you go? I know so-cal people don't go, they just grip.

On the shittiest note, the 2008 NBA All-Star reserves were announced on Thursday and all I have to say to the coaches who voted for the reserves is FUCK YOU. This picture sums it all up...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the blog. hate the picture
-zack

Unknown said...

love the blog, except it reminds me too much of golden state of mind blog

GET YOUR OWN NEWS haha jk

Anonymous said...

that wouldn't happen to be a picture from MILLS HIGH SCHOOL?

Anonymous said...

Thats one of my favorite pictures. If you go Where's Waldo on it, you can find me and Tiff laughing at Zack. i miss mills so much.

I'M ME

My photo
831650, United States

Blog Archive