two-four-seven

Thursday, February 21, 2008

MICHELANGELO

Its 2:36AM and I should be finishing my rough draft of this annotated bibliography but I just can't seem to do it. I can't seem to understand why college classes make you do such stupid ass assignments. Honestly, when the fuck am I ever going to do another annotated bibliography? When will I ever have to worry about whether or not the Sistine Chapel should have been restored or not? I'm sure I'll end up traveling to the Vatican city once in my lifetime but do I really need to learn all of this unnecessary shit just so I can put up a front later on and arrive inside the Chapel and start talking really loudly about its history so I can get some attention? No, probably not unless I turn into a complete douche bag instead of my half douche bag self. It's amazing what a false sense of knowledge can do to a person. I look right behind me and there is a prime example. I've come to really despise people who start talking and talking about shit they think they know about when deep inside, they had only just researched the topic like one week prior. Sure, I fall culprit to this but I've tried to really just keep my mouth shut on ideas and topics that I could really give a flying fuck about. I'm sure you can understand what my main point is but to sum it all up I guess I could say that be knowledgeable about shit that you are truly passionate about, and have a concentrated knowing of your passions because if you spread it thin and learn tid bits about everything, in reality, you really don't know a thing.

Oh, and the Warriors game tonight was one for the ages.

No comments:

I'M ME

My photo
831650, United States

Blog Archive