two-four-seven

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

HAVE YOU EVER MADE LOVE TO A WEIRDO?

So I guess for all of us on the quarter system, we have officially finished half of the school year. College life has been crazy ill and I guess the only thing I really have to regret at this point is not choosing a random roommate. I think I would have connected with a lot more people instead of being cooped up in my "comfort" zone so much. I still have one mid-term left next Thursday but its all gravy. Speaking of shit being gravy, the weather has actually been good for the last two days and the forecast is saying it'll be ready like spaghetti until Sunday which is bombski because rain really doesn't help anyone out (except for the foolies who don't go to school and just go to the mountain every weekend or everyday for that matter). The vibe in Santa Cruz has just been getting better and better and I'm loving it down here (except for the fact that our campus was built on a mountain range resulting in absolute no use of a bicycle or skateboard or any other transportation device besides my legs and the buses). But enough jibber jabber, its 1:52AM my roommate is snoring it up. Rob and Big is on mute in the background, I'm listening to Holly Weerd tracks and I guess I'll leave you with the shit that will take over the nasty (yet fun to do) "crank dat" dance...

No comments:

I'M ME

My photo
831650, United States

Blog Archive